2010年8月18日星期三

Where is the oil filter located on a 98 chevy tahoe.?

I really need to change my oil but i dont know where the filter is located,, I want to do it my self rather than payin someone to do it for me.. Saves me moneyWhere is the oil filter located on a 98 chevy tahoe.?
If the Tahoe is 4wd, it will be directly above the front u-joint on the front drive shaft.





The easiest way to access it is to lay down behind the driver's front wheel, then you can stick your hand up and spin it off.





The oil filter is threaded horizontally, so when you remove it most of the oil will drain right out of it.Where is the oil filter located on a 98 chevy tahoe.?
It should be on the back of the engine on the drivers side. If you go under the car right behind the left front wheel and go just past the frame, you should see it right up against the side of the oil pan.

没有评论:

发表评论