2010年8月21日星期六

How do I clean my centrifugal oil filter on my Honda '74 CB200 Motorcycle? ?

How do I remove and clean my Centrifugal Oil Filter on my '74 Honda CB200 Motorcycle? I had to take the clutch cover to access the filter and it seems like I need a special tool to take the oil filter cap off so that I may clean it out. Please help! It looks something similar to this thing:How do I clean my centrifugal oil filter on my Honda '74 CB200 Motorcycle? ?
This is the tool -


http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/tool鈥?/a>





There is a lock tab that must be bent out of one of the grooves of the nut, before it can be removed.


Replace the lock tab - it should only be used once.


http://www.bikebandit.com/parts/


Go to - your bike - Right Crankcase Cover - # 38


How do I clean my centrifugal oil filter on my Honda '74 CB200 Motorcycle? ?
yo do not need to remove for cleaning just scrape most of crud from centrafugal area then use a good degreaser to finish off Report Abuse

no need to remove this nut for cleaning just scrape sludge out use degreaser to remove rest Report Abuse

没有评论:

发表评论