2010年8月21日星期六

What kind of oil filter do you use?

Fram Filters 100% of the time!





I am completely convinced that Fram makes the best dam filters available even beating out some factory filters.... at least the ones that Fram does not manufacture!What kind of oil filter do you use?
I personally use the following: AC-Delco in GM products. Genuine Toyota filters (made by Denso) or Denso by name In Toyota vehicles. Motorcraft (made by Purolator) in Fords. If I'm pinched the only other filter worth a hoot is NAPA or Carquest's best (made by Wix) or Wix by name.What kind of oil filter do you use?
I use K%26amp;N oil filters. They are higher quality and somewhat let the oil flow better (among other bells and whistles), but I mostly get them because you can install and remove them with a regular ratchet instead of your hands or an oil filter wrench (what a silly tool...). They cost about twice as much but I don't skimp out whenever I take care of my vehicle. Oh, and they look good too.
i use bosch everything...


sparkplugs, oil filters, etc





on both my high milage older car and my newer one


their products perform well under high heat as well as humid conditions
At my regular job I am forced to use Fram due to a vendor contract. At home on the side, I let the customer select but I do advise them against Fram.
I use Purolator filters...never read anything bad about them, and never had any problems with them
fram is cheap enough for me
bosch is good
first one i walk up to fram most of time
  • green makeup
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论