2010年8月23日星期一

Just got my oil and air filter changed and now my 99 civic makes a noise?

Please help! It makes a noise like a low roar when I accelerate. I know it's not the muffler because it doesn't come from there (I've had a bad muffler before). What could it be? Should I take it back to where I had the oil and air filter changed?Just got my oil and air filter changed and now my 99 civic makes a noise?
im certain its the cause of the new air filter.Just got my oil and air filter changed and now my 99 civic makes a noise?
How often have you changed your air filter?


Sounds to me you have been driving around with a real dirty, clogged air filter. The new air filter flows air better and the sound you are hearing is from the intake. sorta sounds like cold air intakes but at a stock level.
you better check the oil to see if they filled it all the way.
I was also facing similar problem with my bike, one my friend suggested me one effective lubricant aditive called Musscle MT-10


has actualy taken care of my problem.


Musscle MT-10 reduces friction to agreat extent which result in less wear n' tear of bearings, less generation of heat, and also low maintenance cost.


Musscle MT-10 increases the productivity and life of the machine.It smoothens the vehicle as well as help to incrase overall average.


you can call me for more detail on 9323903825.
  • green makeup
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论