2010年8月23日星期一

Does a Ford Fusion require a special oil filter?

Ya dont need anything special. I work on cars for a living and I know off the top of my head that a 2008 Fusion 4 - 2.3L used a CH9641 (Fram) oil filter which is a cartridge type filter or a PH9566 (also Fram) filter which is a spin-on and a 2008 Fusion V6-3.0L takes a PH2 (Fram again) filter which is a spin-on.





Theres nothin special to the filter. As long as you put the right one in...your good ta go.Does a Ford Fusion require a special oil filter?
If you have the 4 cylinder Fusion your filter could be a cartridge type or a spin on. If you have the V-6 (like I do) then you have a regular spin on filter. They carry the spin on's in most auto parts stores. I would suggest that you buy a quality filter (I would stay away from Fram). I prefer to use K%26amp;N's on my Fusion 80% of the time and I have a Bosch filter on my Fusion right now. I wouldn't use anything cheaper than the Motorcraft filter that the dealer will put on.Does a Ford Fusion require a special oil filter?
can buy one about anywhere and no nothing special that i know of.... five bucks maybe autozone will fix you up.... someone telling you it is is yanking your chain
nope just a recommended fit.
Yes one that fits it!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论