2010年8月21日星期六

How do i change the oil filter in my yamaha 1100 custom motorcycle?

For future reference, always give year, make, engine size and model # when asking questions. We need all of that info to give an informed answer.


Sometimes the year can make a difference.





The front exhaust pipe has to be removed in order to remove the oil filter cover.How do i change the oil filter in my yamaha 1100 custom motorcycle?
Here's the instructions for a v-star 1100 oil filter relocation kit:


http://www.jardineproducts.com/product.d鈥?/a>


It shows how to remove the filter and should tell ya what ya need to know.


(Instead of installing the relocation kit just replace the filter, grease the o-rings, and reverse the disassembly procedure.)How do i change the oil filter in my yamaha 1100 custom motorcycle?
If you'll be doing this often, I'd highly recomend getting a relocation kit to save you from having to mess with removing the exhaust all the time. I have both the Jardine kit and the Phat Performance kit. I have problems with leaks on the Phat. Stick with the Jardine set-up.

没有评论:

发表评论