2010年8月21日星期六

What kind of filter and oil should I use for 2002 passat with 94000 miles?

You didn't say what engine you have(4cyl. turbo, V6, or V8) so I can't tell you your filter, but a good choice for your engine oil is Amsoil AFL 5W-40: http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/鈥?/a>


This is a synthetic oil that will allow you to go the full drain interval that VW recommends. It meets VW 502.00, required if you have the 4cyl. turbo (It also meets VW/Audi 505.01, not necessarily required for your car, but nice to know).


look up your filter at my Amsoil website: http://www.number1synthetic.com


click 'AMSOIL Online Product Guide' to enter your year, make, model, and engine to get a list of Amsoil synthetic lubricants and filters for your vehicle


Good luck!What kind of filter and oil should I use for 2002 passat with 94000 miles?
use a quality filter.....fram, VW, etc......as for oil use the weight the manufacturer recommends......use a quality brand oil of your choice......I like castrol or pennzoil myself.....but most name brand oils are good quality.......good luck!!!What kind of filter and oil should I use for 2002 passat with 94000 miles?
use whatever you have been using from the beginning, why change now?

没有评论:

发表评论