2010年8月21日星期六

Do i have to change my oil filter every time i change my oil?

i just started changing the oil of my car by myself like six months ago and i am wondering if i need to put a new filter. i put a new one last timeDo i have to change my oil filter every time i change my oil?
no you do not have to back in the day you changed the filter every other oil change but the oil filters are cheap these days and i change mine every time i change the oilDo i have to change my oil filter every time i change my oil?
yup yup, sure do, unless you use an oil filter that can go for more than 3000 miles, the next one up is 7500 miles, but there's also a mobile one oil filter that lasts for 15000 miles or one yr, your car might get screwed up, but at least you'll have a clean oil filter, ha ha, yea so change your oil every 3000 or 3 months whichever comes first, though synethic oil is 5-6000 miles and again there is the 15000 mile oil, called mobile extended performance, very nice stuff,
I ran a 2.0 dodge aries to 290 K, 3.0 ford windstar to 200K, 3.8 dodge Dakota to 307K. All have had very good running engines. I change oil 3000 miles and oil filter every other change. I really think changing the oil regularly has help keep these cars running so well.
well i've heard some people say you only have to evey other oil change but the oil is the blood of your engine and a filter isn't that expensive so why go cheap on something that filters the blood of the engine, i've always changed the filter at every oil change
YES! change the filter. if the oil is old and dirty, guess where all that dirt gets trapped? you guessed it: the filter! if he filter is dirty, it gets clogged, if it gets clogged, your engine gets angry
Yes very important to change that oil filter every time. Just like washing your feet, then putting your dirty socks back on.
Yeah...... You MUST change the filter everytime
yes every time
oil and filters go together like bread and butter
  • blemishes
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论