2010年8月23日星期一

Is Valvoline V0-95 oil filter right for a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT?

I took my Magnum to a quick-lube place for an oil change; 2 weeks later the oil filter was leaking severely and my mechanic (at a different shop) told me the wrong oil filter was installed. The quick-lube installed a Valvoline V0-95. When I complained to them, they said it is the correct filter.





I have not been able to find anything that confirms either story. Any help?Is Valvoline V0-95 oil filter right for a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT?
parts store easy can just call one ask if that number fits your car


and smarter not to go to any quick lube place since they dont check anything just change oil while most any shop checks more or does more much better service and hey it happens alot more than you think loose or wrong filter possible anywhere but better with a shop than a quick lube since they want you in and out they dont check much if any most shops check much more and no reason to ever go back to qiuck lubeIs Valvoline V0-95 oil filter right for a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT?
The VO-95 is correct for your Magnum. The Double-Gasket method of installation is not.

没有评论:

发表评论