2010年8月21日星期六

I need to get a part for my 2007 250 Ninja. It's the O ring for the oil filter cap?

The dealer ships in my city are very unhelpful and I can't get an answer..does anyone know a place online I could order the part with limited information?I need to get a part for my 2007 250 Ninja. It's the O ring for the oil filter cap?
http://bikebandit.com/parts/I need to get a part for my 2007 250 Ninja. It's the O ring for the oil filter cap?
Go to an autoparts or hardware store and take the cap with you, to ensure you get an ';o'; ring that will fit. If you have any friends that fix things, try seeing if they have any o rings laying around. The Kawi parts places will probably want $2 or more for a .10 o ring and the same for the on line places, plus shipping of $4-$6. Your friend, should they have an o ring kit will probably just give you one that will work. the auto parts/hardware store will probably want at least .50 cents for it.
They're not helpfyul becasue you probably can't buy just the O-ring. You probably have to buy the entire cap.





Try a recycler like www.mrcycleparts.com
Do as big bang said or go to a local hardware store. Orings are usually in the plumbing section. Ace carries both inch and metric sizes.
go to auto parts store with the cap
www.ronayers.com - they have online parts look up, or they can help you find it over the phone.

没有评论:

发表评论