2010年7月28日星期三

Why is my Honda Nighthawk barely running after giving it an oil and filter change?

I've got an '82 650 and after giving it an oil and filter change per specs in shop manual, it has a very weak idle even whith choke fully on. If I rev the engine, it dies immediately. Is this an ajdustment issue?Why is my Honda Nighthawk barely running after giving it an oil and filter change?
It kind of sounds like you might have overfilled it with oil, and the crank is dipping into it. Did you check the level? There's really not much you can do during an oil change to cause that.Why is my Honda Nighthawk barely running after giving it an oil and filter change?
You might have an airpocket in the oils lines.


Did you fill the filter with oil before reinstalling it?
check your fuel shutoff, you may have moved it..

没有评论:

发表评论