2010年7月26日星期一

I will change the oil filter on a boat engine (Volvo Penta). Which brand is the best?

Also, can car oil filters cause any problems? I have cross referenced a Sierra with Wix, K%26amp;N, and Purolator. Would those cause any problems or would you stick with a ';Marine'; oil filter. Thanks in advance.I will change the oil filter on a boat engine (Volvo Penta). Which brand is the best?
Use any one you want, they are the same. I like Fram, then from your list Purolator.I will change the oil filter on a boat engine (Volvo Penta). Which brand is the best?
the best way to go is to stick with a marine oil filter because they are designed for water cooled boats and the oil is not as dirty as a car oil is because there is not alot of road dust on the water
Any top line of filter will be fine.I prefer Fram.

没有评论:

发表评论