2010年7月28日星期三

Where is my oil filter at on my 1994 mustang GT?

i've got a 1994 gt mustang and i can't find my oil filter


i thought it was on a side of the motor but i can't find it


anyone know?Where is my oil filter at on my 1994 mustang GT?
On the side down low, get beneath the car and you will see it.Where is my oil filter at on my 1994 mustang GT?
If its 4.6 V-8 its near the front of the motor on the left side of the block. It is hard to get at and you will need to get it up on some ramps. I have a 96 Grand Marquis and it had a plastic shield under the front of the engine back to where the oil pan started, I cut most of it away so it made it easier for me to remove the filter.
jack up the car and get under it and u should spot it easliy if u cant get rid of it u dont need it
  • blemishes
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论