2010年7月28日星期三

Where can I locate the oil filter for 2003 Toyota Highlander?

If you have a V6, I believe that if you reach up under the exhaust manifold and feel around you'll find it. From what I hear, it's not possible to see the filter. Apparently, there is also no easy way to extract the filter from the engine compartment after it is off either because your arm is wrapped around the fan and under the exhaust and it's easy to spill oil everywhere. Good luck!Where can I locate the oil filter for 2003 Toyota Highlander?
It's really hard to reach and it'll be messy when you do remove it. If you're underneath the vehicle it's near the middle of the motor on the drivers side up above the plastic motor shroud. You have to reach up around the wheel suspension to get at it with a filter wrench. I'd bring it to pep boys or someone else and pay them to change the oil. It's a hassle. Every time I've done it no matter how careful I am, I get oil all over myself.Where can I locate the oil filter for 2003 Toyota Highlander?
if it is like the camry it's tucked up right before the oil pan when you look from under the car you need to get under the car to get to it you'll need the circular bowl tool and at least a 10'; extention to take it out hope this helps you.

没有评论:

发表评论