2010年7月28日星期三

When I change my oil should I also change my oil Filter?

Oh and What kind of oil do you recommend for a ford 2003 explorer xlt with 67000 miles on itWhen I change my oil should I also change my oil Filter?
or you can just look on your oil cap and usually they tell you what weight to put in or call the people down to autozone and they can tell you, use whatever you have perviously put in it, or if ur looking to switch valvoline makes good stuff, i run their full synthetic and love it , doesnt look bad when it drains out of the motor, mobil 1 isnt even full sythetic anymore so dont go with that oil, you pay alot for cheap oilWhen I change my oil should I also change my oil Filter?
If you fail to change your filter, you are putting in clean oil on top of dirty oil accumulated in the filter. You then have oil that is already dirty. Not much has been accomplished in terms of eliminating unnecessary friction on your engine because of the grit accumulated in dirty oil. 10w30 weight should do just fine, this time of the year.
Defiantly change your oil filter every time you change your oil.


Stick with the recommended oil that is in your owners manual.


A good thing to do is get your self a K%26amp;N air filter for your ride.


All you have to do is clean the filter every 10,000 miles %26amp; add new oil to the filter.
It really depends on how you drive the vehicle, and what climate it's in. If the climate is cold, you should use a thinner oil (10/30 or 10/40), and if it's hot climate, use a heavier oil (20/50). I would use Castrol. It's a good oil. 20/50 is for ';heavy duty'; driving.


LOL, whenever you change your oil, you should ALWAYS change your oil filter. If you just adding oil, the oil filter change isn't necessary. :) You should also change your oil every 3000-5000 miles.. just added a little more info. :)
just use castrol 10-30w.its the best all around oil.good for as low as 10- 130 degrees.its all i use in my gas rigs.and yes change youre filter every time.castrol with a fram tough guard filter.thats what i use.except in my stang i use a K%26amp;N.
always change the filter with an oil change and you can look in your owners manual to see what oil they recommend.
yes,change you filter every time you change your oil.Valvoline 5W30
Yes, without fail.
yes. it's very important to keep out particles in your engine.
yes every time and change your air filter
  • blemishes
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论