2010年7月28日星期三

Gas is oil filter when I changed it?

I have a 17HP OHV Tecumseh enigne fot a riding lawnmower. It quit working last year with blue smoke coming from it. I found that I had a bad gasket where my cylinder head is. I went to change oil and filter when the nothing but black gas came out of oil filter. It appears that I have something else wrong. What could it be?Gas is oil filter when I changed it?
sounds like some body put gas in the motor theres no way gas can get in with a blown head gasket if were on your car it wood be water lawn mower engines will burn gas when it hits the spark plug it cant get to the engine it burns up flush engine and change filterGas is oil filter when I changed it?
A blown head gasket will indeed transfer gas into the oil and, depending upon how long the condition went on, can severely harm bearings and piston rings. Change the gasket, add new oil, (don't go with cheap oil), and change the oil filter, fuel filter, spark plug(s), and air filter. Then just run it and hope for the best.
if the float is stuck open in the carburetor the gas will get into the crankcase. if it is a gravity feed.
blown gasket or cracked head or cylinder will transfer gas to oil

没有评论:

发表评论